Manhole Inspection Vehicles
Eliminates picture quality and production limitations of traditional hand-held, cable, or tripod manhole inspection systems.
MIV: the only vehicle in the industry that can INSPECT and SCAN most types of structures.
Features & Benefits
- Stable deployment up to 50 feet deep.
- Prescreen pipeline condition during manhole inspection - REDUCE costs and save time.
- Camera is remote controlled from ground level – no heavy lifting.
- Motorized pan and tilt manhole camera for optimum video.
- One truck setup per day for maximum production and ease of use.
- Camera remains deployed between manhole visits.
- Determine where to perform rehab and CCTV inspections.
- System can be deployed off-road.
- Reduce costs and save time by prescreening pipeline conditions with CUES manhole inspection cameras.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.