K2 Wireless Base Station
A compact and rugged inspection system that can fit into an ATV, van, or pick-up truck.
K2 Wireless Base Station: Access easements and hard-to-reach areas.
- Featuring wireless control, the K2 Base Station is a compact, portable, easy-to-use pipeline inspection system.
- Operates all CUES transporters, cameras, and video cable reel functions to accommodate 6”-200” pipe inspection.
- The reel features automatic payout with a capacity of 1700 ft. video cable.
- Heavy duty welded lifting eyelets and forklift skids are provided for quick deployment to the host vehicle.
- The unit can operate with the CUES Digital Side Scanning Camera (DUC).
Features & Benefits
- Partition separates the video cable reel with tractor and camera storage from the power control unit, monitor, and optional computer.
- Racks are mounted with shock-isolators to prevent equipment damage from jarring and vibrations.
- Sealed front door is hinged, supported by a gas shock, and functions as an awning in the open position.
- Easy access to service and maintain the unit via removable panels.
- Optional, heavy-duty welded lifting eyelets or forklift skids available for quick deployment or removal from an ATV or truck.
- Automatic video cable payout on the reel to maximize transporter pull distance.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.