Lateral & Mainline Probe
LAMP II: Pan & tilt inspection of ALL lateral connections, with or against the flow! Simultaneous pan, tilt & zoom inspection of mainlines!
- The self-propelled, robust LAMP II is a CCTV pipeline inspection tool for identifying infiltration and inflow, potential crossbores, pipe defects, and structural conditions in lateral services and mainlines.
- The LAMP II is a self-propelled lateral launcher, transportation platform, with two cameras, one for pan/tilt/optical zoom operations (mainline) and one for lateral launching.
- The LAMP II with the optional Mini Pan & Tilt Camera will inspect laterals services and traverse multiple bends and wyes when deployed with or against the flow.
- Pan & tilt inspection of ALL lateral connections, with or against the flow.
- Simultaneous pan, tilt & zoom inspection of mainlines.
Features & Benefits
- Easily launches with or against the flow.
- Inspect mainlines and laterals with one inspection run.
- Front-mounted pan and tilt / zoom camera (40:1 optical/digital zoom): Completes mainline inspection and monitors lateral camera; Articulates to facilitate invert entry; Automatic centering.
- Traverse up to 1,000’ of mainline pipe while still being able to launch into laterals.
- Self-leveling lateral camera with built in sonde.
- Supplied with 4 sets of wheels for 6”-30” lines.
- Traverses 45 and 90 degree bends in lateral services.
- Fiberglass push cable: up to 150 ft. push cable.
- Rear tip-up connector.
- Optional Equipment: mini pan & tilt lateral camera with directional rod for steering; rear-view camera; high traction steel wheel sets; big pipe package available to increase pipe size range to 36”.
- Robust 6 wheel drive with single point wheel removal.
- Can be added onto existing CUES units.
PAN & TILT OPTICAL ZOOM
SELF LEVELING CAMERA
SINGLE POINT WHEEL REMOVAL
INSPECT MORE IN LESS TIME
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.