SONAR/LIDAR Profiling System & Multi-Sensor Inspection
- Camera Transporters
- Custom Vehicles
- Grout and Rehab Equipment
- Lateral & Mainline Inspection
- Lateral Reinstatement Cutters
- Manhole Inspection
- Multi-Sensor Inspection and Profiling Systems
- Portable Mini-Mainline Inspection
SoLID FX: LIDAR, SONAR, and Live CCTV in Pipes 18” and above
- State-of-the-Art LIDAR Inspection
- Live High Definition (HD) CCTV
- Registered SONAR/LIDAR
- Pipes Sizes 18” (457.2 mm) and Larger
- Fast Report Turnaround
- Dedicated Customer Support
Features & Benefits
- Screen display of distance location from entry point for positive location confirmation.
- Operates both in fully charged and partially charged lines.
- Analysis can be performed in a CCTV inspection vehicle or on a remote computer.
- Collects, stores, and prints pipeline inspection data (footage count and inclinometer data) & video images for display/report generation.
- Stores inspection files on disk to be exported into other computers.
- Surveys approximately 4 inches/per second.
- Includes an inclinometer designed to collect pitch and roll data.
- User can display distance measurements and/or draw a circle around the pipe image to determine pipediameter.
- User can add titling information to the video or to a computer report while printing.
- Operates off of 115 or 240 volts AC current.
- Underwater Scanner Unit provides communications with the scanner, sampling of the acoustic signals,and interfacing to the cable counter for each Sonar System.
PAN & TILT CAMERA
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.