Micro Pan & Tilt Camera
Use with the CUES LAMP II
- Built in multi-frequency sonde transmitter; 512 Hz or 8 kHz.
- Direct the camera and lights to observe all pipeline defects.
- Built in camera lens wiper; no need to remove the camera from the pipe to clean the lens.
- Detachable steering wand to navigate through multiple wyes.
Features & Benefits
- Rotation: Continuous 360 degree rotation; Pan: Continuous 360 degree rotation.
- Illumination: White LED Lighting.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire window.
- Ability to direct the camera and lights to observe all defects, including joint separations, cracks, offsets, spotting, and roots.
- Built-in multi-frequency sonde transmitter; 512 Hz or 8 kHz.
- Detachable steering wand provides the ability to navigate through multiple wyes.
- Built in lens wiper.
- Self-leveling camera head.
- LED lighting with variable intensity.
- Rugged carrying case.
White LED LIghting
Built-In Lens WIper
Detachable Steering Wand
Self-Leveling Camera Head
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.