CUES LOCK Products
INNOVATIVE NO-DIG SEWER LINE SOLUTIONS FOR PIPELINE REPAIR
Structural Point-Repair Products
CUES' latest GROUT/REHABILITATION product line, CUES LOCK, includes structural point repair systems designed to be used for stand-alone spot repairs or to enhance quality and simplicity of cured-in-place relining. CUES LOCK products are easy to install, require very little equipment, and most repairs can be carried out in live sewer operating conditions. Proven CUES LOCK technologies do not require digging or external point repair.
CUES LOCK STENTS
CUES LOCK Stents provides a quick and easy way to bridge holes, voids, cracks and weakened/broken sections in pipes to help and allow easy installation of any type of cured-in-place pipes through the stents. It also can be used to push sagging or delaminating cured-in-place pipes back into place.
- Quick and easy installation allows cured- in-place liners to be designed to partially deteriorated pipe standards instead of fully deteriorated, further reducing the repair costs.
- Effective bridging of cracks, holes and infiltration in host pipes in conjunction with cured-in-place liners.
- Limited water infiltration into the pipe allows cured-in-place pipe to cure without washing away the resin.
CUES LOCK STRUCTURAL & SEALER SLEEVES
CUES LOCK Structural & Sealer Sleeves restore damaged areas to full structural strength and seals infiltration. Structural & Sealer Sleeves can be used as stand-alone spot repair or in junction with cured-in-place liners.
- CUES LOCK Structural & Sealer Sleeves aids structural spot repair of damaged pipes and restores the integrity of host pipe to full structural strength prior to relining.
CUES LOCK END SEALERS
CUES LOCK End Sealers are used to seal the annular space between the cured-in-place liner and the host pipe at the pipe ends. It prevents the ends of the cured-in-place liner from delaminating or sagging from the host pipe.
- Seals the annular space between the cured-in- place liner and the host pipe at the pipe ends.
- Prevents the ends of the cured-in-place liner from delaminating or sagging from the host pipe.
- Can be installed prior to cured-in-place installation or after, depending on the application.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.