Thank you for your interest in joining the CUES team!
At CUES, we want our employees to have a place to grow personally and professionally by building a career that can make a difference in both the company and their communities. CUES offers competitive salaries and a great benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, and other supplemental plans. We also have very generous paid time off policies.
At CUES, we are serious about supporting the professional growth of our employees. CUES believes in promoting from within and an internal job posting system ensures that employees can keep informed about potential opportunities throughout the company. CUES is also committed to promoting a learning environment that allows all of our employees to expand their professional and technical capabilities.
Equal Opportunity / Reasonable Accommodation
Cues is an Equal Opportunity employer that complies with laws set forth for equal opportunity. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, Cues has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to email resumes to CUES_HR@Cuesinc.com or call the Human Resources department toll free 1-800-327-7791 if further assistance is required.
CUES Human Resources
3600 Rio Vista Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32805
Welcome From Our President
We at CUES would like to extend to you a warm welcome as a new member of our team. We are glad you chose CUES and are confident you’ll find it a good place to work.
You are now a team member of the company that is the leading producer of equipment for the pipeline inspection and rehabilitation industry. Our video equipment is used worldwide and is accepted as the standard of the industry. Our reputation of excellence spans over fifty years.
We are proud of the accomplishments of CUES employees throughout the history of the company and look forward to your contributions to that heritage. The future of CUES depends on the ideas, imagination, skills and dedication of each of its employees.
In order to develop and maintain an environment where this philosophy can be implemented, it is important that you are aware of the underlying policies that shape all company activities. These are:
- A high standard of ethical conduct in all internal and external activities.
- A commitment to understand the true meaning of quality in every activity throughout the work day.
- A commitment to a safe work environment for all employees.
- Open communication throughout the organization based on a confidence that the culture encourages thoughtful suggestions and constructive criticism.
- Opportunities for individual growth, based on the overall growth of the company.
- Selection of the best qualified person for every job opportunity.
- Rewards based on performance and contribution to company goals.
- A commitment to being a socially conscious company, including sensitivity to environmental concerns.
- Fair and consistent treatment of all employees.
I sincerely hope you find CUES a company where you can grow in all aspects of your career.
Current CUES Openings
Current SPX Openings