The Software Solution For Managing Your Asset Infrastructure
GraniteNet is the next generation of our highly successful Granite XP software, and has been architected using contemporary technologies offering unmatched flexibility, customization, and ease-of-use to meet the growing needs of the industry. GraniteNet has many advantages which are critical to deploying a comprehensive Capacity Assurance, Management, Operation, and Maintenance program (CMOM).
PRECISE ASSET DATA ENABLES EFFECTIVE REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
GASB 34, instructs municipal utilities to report values for their infrastructure. Failing to comply could result in penalty to a municipality, or criminal liability. CUES innovated a solution which assists municipalities with these mandates to allow asset values to be documented and calculated more accurately.
GraniteNet is a complete software solution for managing the condition of assets. It helps users schedule inspections and review the condition of assets as well as control the process of inspecting and analyzing your infrastructure at a more granular level with the addition of tasks and assignments.
GRANITE NET BASIC EDITION: SIMPLE … EASY TO USE FOR OPERATORS
GraniteNet Basic was designed for operators to optimize data collection. It has a simple interface to take advantage of small screens and portable computers. Main, Lateral, and Node Inspection modules can be activated independently allowing you to only purchase the features that you need.
GRANITE NET ADVANCED EDITION: MORE SOPHISTICATED FOR USE IN THE OFFICE OR IN THE FIELD TO MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS.
Process Control - GraniteNet will collect many types of inspection data to provide a unified view of the current condition of a particular asset. Decision makers can make informed decisions based on the analysis of the information.
THE SOFTWARE SOLUTION FOR MANAGING YOUR ASSET INFRASTRUCTURE
In the past, the “Project-based management methodology” only recorded inspections, and only after the inspection was totally complete. There was no way to pre-assign the work to an individual, to track interim status of tasks, or to identify all contributors when operating in a post-processed environment. In GraniteNet, we have introduced “Task-based management methodology”: A work process control approach that lets you manage the process of inspecting and analyzing your infrastructure at a more granular level through the addition of:
- Assignments: Specific activities such as “Record Video” or “Create Observations” that can be performed by one or more employees.
- Tasks: A group of assignments that when completed will provide a snapshot of the state of work that is in process.
- Sessions: Which track further detailed information that is useful when an assignment must be interrupted and then resumed at a later time.
- An Accept/Reject process: Allowing supervisors to reject tasks before they become part of the asset history.
- Change Review tools: Which allow comparing an asset’s current properties with those of a new inspection to identify what has changed.
- Support for Post Processing: Through assignments which can be completed in the office by different employees.
CUSTOMIZATION - CONTROL OVER THE DATA AND THE ABILITY TO CUSTOMIZE TO THE
- Security roles allow you decide who controls the data.
- Different users/groups can have different screen rights.
- Screen layouts and configurations are controlled by a central utility
- Specific fields can be set as mandatory with the ability to set custom formulas against any field for advanced analysis.
Interested in Learning More?
|ABOUT US||CONTACT US|
|CUES is a multifaceted organization engaged in robotic R&D, new product design and engineering, hardware manufacturing, vehicle assembly, software engineering, professional services consulting, sales, training and dedicated customer support. The company has evolved, driven by the needs of its customers who demand to have one, responsive company be the focal point for all of their wastewater, stormwater, and water management needs.||3600 Rio Vista Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32805
Phone: (407) 849-0190
Toll Free: (800) 327-7791
Fax: (407) 425-1569