Steerable Pipe Ranger II
Multi & Single Conductor Wheeled Transporters
Traverse silt, mud and debris commonly found in storm and sanitary sewers.
- Operates with up to 2000’ of single or multi-conductor cable to inspect 7” relined through 72” pipe.
- Single-point wheel removal for speedy configuration changes in various pipe diameters and conditions.
- Multiple wheel sets are available to maximize bottom clearance, traction, and optimum camera position.
- The SPRII can operate with the CUES Digital Side Scanning Camera (DUC).
Features & Benefits
- Single point removal of wheels; multiple wheel sets are available to maximize bottom clearance, traction, and optimum camera position.
- Optional remote operated electronic camera lift or manual camera lift.
- Operates with all CUES cameras: pan and-tilt and optical zoom.
- Freewheel, powered reverse, forward variable speed control.
- Operates with the CUES Digital Side Scanning Camera (DUC).
- Designed to provide clearance in a 7” diameter pipe; can inspect 8” relined pipe.
- Two-speed transmission doubles the torque and maximizes traction in larger diameter pipe or in difficult pipe conditions.
- Rear tip-up bulkhead connector minimizes strain on the cable connection during the inspection and retrieval.
- Wheels and spacers designed for the CUES Compact Steerable Pipe Ranger, LAMP II Lateral Launcher, and wheeled / tracked transporter can be used on the Steerable Pipe Ranger II without the need for modification.
- The SPR II can be used with the wireless gamepad controller for all camera and transporter functions.
- An aluminum version is available for those that require a lightweight transporter for their inspection needs.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.