Ultra Shorty 21
Variable Weight Tracked Transporter
Ultra Shorty 21: Designed to Inspect Lines with Major Offsets.
- The CUES Ultra Shorty 21 is a tracked-transporter designed to inspect 6”-36” lines with major offsets and protruding laterals.
- Adapter blocks are available to optically center the camera in 30”-36” lines.
- The transporter, when combined with the OZII pan, tilt, optical zoom cctv sewer camera, offers a compact assembly at only 28”.
Features & Benefits
- Proven transmission with power forward, freewheel and power reverse; high speed retract without running over cable and easy to back out of a dropped manhole.
- Operates in 6” to 36” lines; maximum versatility and applications.
- Waterproof motor with bulkhead connector.
- Contoured high traction cleats; maximum pipe wall contact for greater traction
- Weighted track extenders that lift to optically center camera; greater weight for increased traction.
- Self-cleaning drive sprockets; maximum performance in mud and sand.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.