Digital Universal Camera - A High Resolution, Digital Side-scanning Camera
- When used with our GraniteNet software, customers double their daily inspection footage.
- The system can be deployed from both portable and vehicle-mounted systems.
- Video is stitched via the CUES GraniteNet software digital processing module.
- Flat images are available immediately following the inspection.
- An expanded flat view is provided for additional detail with measuring capabilities.
Features & Benefits
- Allows for proactive sewer repair and replacement recommendations. The EPA has stated that proactive management of sewer assets can reduce total asset costs by 20-30%.
- Show compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies; maintain compliance with CMOM and GASB 34 while establishing a solid baseline to apply for various State and Federal grants.
- Identify the most critical problems to address in your wastewater system and achieve predictive failure analysis, based on rapid, accurate, and detailed condition assessment.
- Establish a centralized system of record keeping accessible to all decision makers to assure proper, defensible spending.
- DUC ReDUCtions: overall cost of inspection per foot, such as traffic control costs, equipment maintenance, vehicle expenses, coding of observations, inspection review/viewing, reduces risk of monetary fines.
- Perform a full inspection, including condition assessment of a 400ft pipe segment, in under 15 minutes!
- High output strobe lighting system illuminates 6”-60” lines without externally-mounted lighting.
- 3.1 megapixel high resolution camera produces unparalleled detailed images - industry leading resolution!
- Integration with CUES GraniteNet software and GIS systems provides a powerful tool for Capital Improvement Planning.
- No moving parts on the camera – simply drive the unit on a CUES wheeled or tracked transporter through multiple pipe sections for maximum efficiency.
- DUC can be retrofitted to any CUES or industry standard multi conductor truck mounted system.
America's Failing Pipeline Infrastructure
Portions of America’s wastewater systems are failing at a concerning rate. Before we can improve our pipeline infrastructure, a thorough visual inspection and condition assessment of every pipeline asset must occur to properly catalog, document, quantify and prioritize the repair or replacement of each asset.
Interested in Learning More?
CUES is all about customer service. We’d love the chance to prove it to you. For innovative pipeline inspection technology for your sewer, wastewater and stormwater needs, contact us today.
Fill out the form to download our current product catalog and a CUES representative will contact you promptly.
Thank you for your interest in CUES.