Compact Pipe Ranger
Multi-Conductor Wheeled Transporter
CPR: Compact Pipe Ranger
- The Compact Pipe Ranger (CPR) is designed to operate on a minimum of 1000’ ft of multi-conductor TV cable.
- The Compact Pipe Ranger (CPR) includes full-proportional steering to traverse meandering pipe and 45 and 90 degree turns.
- The superior pulling power of the CPR, combined with the optics and directional lighting of the compact OZIII zoom, pan, and tilt camera (with the ability to rotate in a 4” circle), creates video inspection quality that’s unsurpassed in the industry.
Feature & Benefits
- Operates in 6” relined pipe through 48”diameter pipe and larger.
- Operates with CUES OZIII zoom pan and tilt camera & CUES multi-conductor systems.
- Ease of operation is accomplished with one joystick control for all transporter and camera movements.
- A variable “cruise control” setting is available for transporter speed for hands-off operation!
- Designed to traverse sanitary sewers, storm drains and pipe with debris and silt.
- Multiple wheel sets are available to maximize bottom-clearance, traction, and optimize camera position; High-traction wheels are available for slippery PVC pipe; Wheels can be installed or removed from a single point of contact.
- Freewheel, powered reverse, forward variable speed control, all wheel drive.
- Locking bayonet-style rear bulkhead connector - durable/stable.
- Two-speed transmission doubles the torque and maximizes traction in varying pipe conditions.
- Rear swivel bulkhead connector minimizes strain on the cable connection during insertion and retrieval of the unit.
- Compact camera/transporter length with the CUES OZIII camera facilitates entry into small inverts, small manholes, dead end lines, and traversal of sweeps.
- Full proportional steering control to traverse meandering pipe with 45° and 90° turns; minimizes transporter.
- An optional mechanical or power camera lift is available to prevent the need for an operator to enter the manhole to position and reposition the camera height and to optically center the camera in varying pipe diameters.
- An optional rear-viewing camera, which is mounted to the CPR transporter, is available to help avoid obstacles and potential tip-overs in the pipeline by providing visibility when retrieving the transporter or driving in reverse.
The CPR operation manual is available for download. We strongly recommend that you periodically check when a revised manual is made available.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.