Chemical Sealing Packers
Compact Collapsible Packers
CUES offers the most advanced line of joint sealing packers for large sized sewers.
- Save time, labor and money over conventional style packers.
- CUES compact/collapsible packers are rugged, but lightweight for easy handling.
- Can be inserted through a minimum 21” standard manufactured manhole without having to remove the ring or cone.
- The savings in time, labor and money are significant over conventional style packers.
Features & Benefits
- All CUES packers, beginning with the 18” size, are compact with the maximum width being 19.5”.
- The packers beginning with the 24” size are collapsible.
- Packers can be quickly disassembled to provide easy insertion into the manhole.
- The cylinder is aluminum to minimize corrosion.
- The single sleeve is made of multi-ply rubber for increased strength and flexibility.
- The 3/4 inch rubber thickness means the sleeve will not easily stretch out of shape, which so often occurs with some of the thin type sleeves available.
- The multi-ply wrap resists cuts and abrasions while in the sewer line.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.