C550c HUNTER Base Station
A compact and rugged weatherproof enclosure that can fit into an ATV, van, or pickup truck.
- Camera Transporters
- Chemical Sealing Equipment & Systems
- Custom Vehicles
- Lateral & Mainline Inspection
- Lateral Reinstatement Cutters
- Manhole Inspection
- Multi-Sensor Inspection and Profiling Systems
- Portable Mini-Mainline Inspection
C550c HUNTER Base Station: Access easements and hard-to-reach areas.
- Select either a cost-effective manual cable drum or an advanced powered drum - each with up to 1000ft cable.
- Three interchange- able cameras & two powerful crawlers are designed to withstand the most challenging sub-surface conditions.
- A wide choice of wheels, elevators and tires optimize your inspection needs enabling you to inspect pipes from relined 6”- 60”.
- CUES C550c is also compatible with range of pushrod cameras, adding pipes as small as 1 1/2” to your capabilities.
Features & Benefits
- Sealed front door is hinged, supported by a gas shock, and functions as an awning in the open position.
- Compact, rugged, weatherproof enclosure: can fit into a pickup truck, ATV, trailer or van.
- Intuitive menus and dedicated function buttons guide you through your survey, allowing you to move to the next job more quickly.
- The C550C controller with built in rechargeable battery and rugged IP55-rated case provide reliability and usability in most challenging environments.
- The C550c incorporates reporting templates to comply with multiple standards. Reports are available to share as soon as you have completed your survey.
- GraniteNet compatibility helps you manage tasks, perform inspections and make informed decisions about the condition of assets.
English Version C550c Hunter Base Station.pdf (1.8 MB) Spanish Version C550c Hunter Base Station INTL SPANISH.pdf (1.8 MB)
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products.