A Compact, Durable, and Portable Inspection System.
MARK3: A portable system for easement, mainline, or infrequent inspections.
- Compact and easy to mount in a variety of smaller vehicles, including an ATV, van, trailer, etc.
- A crossover tool for those needing a portable system for easement/off-road work or complementary mainline work.
- An affordable platform for those performing infrequent inspections.
- Compatible with CUES GraniteNet Software and DUC Camera.
Features & Benefits
- Will operate 1,000 ft. multi conductor cable.
- Made from stainless steel and aerospace-grade aluminum.
- LCD display case contains built-in keypad with high-resolution monitor mounted on a reinforced RAM assembly; adjustable for height and rotation.
- Weatherproof, removable display case with keypad (can be mounted up to 15 ft. away with optional extension cord).
- Dimensions: 14” W x 20” H x 31.5 L
- 12-conductor sealed slip-ring.
- Automatic-payout and retrieve for video cable.
- Local control via front-mounted reel control panel, or control from standard CUES gamepad controller.
- Easily accessible hand brake, hand crank, and freewheel activation.
- Low-maintenance design to reduce contaminants in the vehicle.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.