Pan Tilt & Optical View Camera
- Camera Transporters
- Chemical Sealing Equipment & Systems
- Custom Vehicles
- Lateral & Mainline Inspection
- Lateral Reinstatement Cutters
- Manhole Inspection
- Multi-Sensor Inspection and Profiling Systems
- Portable Mini-Mainline Inspection
The OZ II camera offers unparalleled imaging technology and built-in lighting for 6” to 72” pipe.
- The OZ II camera provides up to 320:1 optical/digital zoom.
- Automatic iris and focus, as well as remote focus and iris control.
- CUES “Light Enhancement Technology” eliminates the need for an external lighthead.
- Easy operation at the controller allows the operator to change the sensitivity of the camera.
Features & Benefits
- 10X optical zoom and 32X digital zoom; total 320:1 zoom capability enhances image details from faraway distances.
- .4 MP camera; higher image resolution means sharper pictures with maximum detail.
- Four field-replaceable lights (cool white LEDs); internal lights are directional with the moving camera head for optimum illumination in 6”-72” pipe.
- Gamepad control of all camera functions: focus, iris,and shutter allows operator to compensate for pipe conditions.
- Pan, rotate, zoom, and focus homing feature; quick and easy to reorient to the current location.
- 400 degree rotational optical viewing angle; 331 degree pan viewing angle range; view minute defects and voids around the entire diameter of the pipe wall.
- Compatible with up to 4000’ multi-conductor cable and up to 2000’ single-conductor cable.
- Options: 512 Hz sonde for locating and inclinometer for inclination sureveys.
- Includes an internal diagnostic system.
OPTICAL 10X ZOOM
DIGITAL 32X ZOOM
(4) FIELD-REPLACEABLE COOL WHITE LEDS
ROTATE PAN ZOOM
AUTO QUICK FOCUS
OPTIONAL SONDE & INCLINOMETER
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.