Summit Firmware Upgrades
Instructions for Summit Firmware Upgrade:
- Download the file onto a blank thumb drive. Once the file is on the thumb drive, right‐click on the
file and extract it to the root of the thumb drive (this can be done by removing everything in the
location bar except the drive letter and the colon).
- Once this is done, you can upgrade your K2 by entering the Administration mode (highlight the ON or OFF after the speaker on the configuration page, then press CTRL+ALT+A at the same time).
- It should say entering Administration mode and the cursor should return to the top of the screen to the Configuration correct field.
- Insert the thumb drive into one of the USB ports on the front of the unit.
- Press the letter “Y” and then the ESC key. This will take you to the main menu.
- Using the Up and Down arrow keys, highlight the Copyright screen and then press the enter key.
- On the keyboard, press CTRL+ALT+ U. It should start running the files and the upgrade will start. When the Configuration Screen returns, verify that the Revision at the top of the screen has updated and then remove the thumb drive.
- Make sure that everything is correct in the configuration screen (reel type, cable type, ect.). The
cable and reel can only be changed by enter then Administration mode again.
- If any problems arise, please contact CUES Hardware Support at 800.327.7791.
Summit Firmware Upgrade (2.29 MB)
Interested in Learning More?
CUES is all about customer service. We’d love the chance to prove it to you. For innovative pipeline inspection technology for your sewer, wastewater and stormwater needs, contact us today.
Fill out the form to download our current catalog and a CUES representative will contact you promptly.
Thank you for your interest in CUES.