CUES/SPX/DLX Inbound Routing Guide
CUES/SPX Inbound Routing Guide
- CUES/SPX Requires all shippers to adhere to the following instructions unless alternate written instructions are provided by CUES/SPX.
- The use of carriers or services that are not CUES/SPX approved may result in a freight charge-back for additional costs incurred.
- CUES/SPX will not accept Prepaid and Add freight charges unless specifically authorized on the purchase order or in other written form.
- Shipments that meet supplier freight allowed terms should be routed accordingly.
- For any questions, call Jim Williams at 913-904-5157 or Adam Stuhr at 913-904-5143 or email SPXLTL@shipdlx.com
NOTE: CUES/SPX PO numbers must be in the reference field of all shipping documents.
All Loads (Less than Truckload)
- Please email all freight routing requests to: SPXLTL@shipdlx.com
- OR Please call Jim Williams at 913-904-5157 or Adam Stuhr at 913-904-5143 for (LTL) or Taylor Smith at 913-904-5192 for (FTL) to schedule your pickup request
- Please have the following details prepared:
- Origin Address
- Destination Address
- Requested Pickup Date
- Total Weight
- Total Number of Skids
- Required Equipment Type
- Linear Footage (if available)
- Requires Tarps, Chains, etc.
- Freight Class (for LTL)
3rd party billing info:
CUES/SPX C/0 Dynamic Logistix
7220 W. 98th Terrace
Overland Park, KS 66212
Every effort must be made to consolidate all orders planned to ship to a common address on the same day on ONE bill of lading. Materials must be described per the appropriate NMFC description and freight class. Any carrier reclassifications or reweighs may be charged back.