| EFFECTIVE 12.14.21 @ 5:30 PM EST
As part of our commitment to continue providing the excellent customer service you have come to expect from CUES, we will be upgrading our phone system soon. With our phone system upgrade, there are some changes that will affect how you contact CUES employees. We want you to be aware of these changes and ask that you please read this message carefully to help ensure the transition to our new phone system causes you as little disruption as possible.
When the change occurs:
- All employees' 3-digit extensions will no longer be valid. Instead, each employee will have their own direct 10-digit phone number. Fortunately, CUES employees’ extensions will also work as direct numbers so customers will be able to save them in their phone.
- All CUES Orlando and satellite facilities main telephone numbers will remain the same.
- Customers will also have the option to follow prompts or dial by name on the auto-attendant when calling in that will allow them to get to the various departments they need.
- CUES Corporate & Satellites: https://cuesinc.com/pages/contact-us
- CUES Sales: https://cuesinc.com/pages/regional-sales
- CUES Customer Service: https://cuesinc.com/pages/contact-list
- CUES Parts Department: https://cuesinc.com/pages/parts