Instructions for CUES flexitrax C550c software updates:
This page provides software downloads for the CUES C550c controllers. It is important to use the latest software before conducting your next survey as software updates offer enhanced performance and improved stability.
Controller Software Updates are free of charge. C550 Controller Software version: dvc2-18.104.22.168.zip
Check your controller’s current software version. On the controller, select Settings > Maintenance > Software versions.
If the version above is newer than the one on your controller, follow these steps:
- Download the software update from the link below.
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on the filename or icon to extract the update file
dvc2-<n.n.n.n>.rdu where <n.n.n.n> is the controller software version.
- Copy the dvc-<n.n.n.n>.rdu file to the root of a USB memory stick.
- Power off the controller.
- Insert your USB memory stick into your controller.
- Connect the controller to the mains power supply and power on.
Caution: Always connect the controller to the mains supply before updating the software. This ensures a reliable power source.
- On your controller, select Settings > Maintenance > Software Update and follow the on‑screen instructions.
- Wait while the controller updates the software. This process may take several minutes.
Caution: Do not switch off the controller or remove the USB memory stick while the upgrade is in progress. Interrupting the upgrade may leave the controller inoperable.
- When the update is complete, the controller prompts you to restart. When the controller restarts, the update process is complete.
New Features, Enhancements and Improvements ...
- New Equipment protection feature: All DH (Downhole) Equipment powers down when the Controller is powered down
- New option to display ALL the Survey Header fields on the Overlay graphics page or choose to display only the mandatory fields
- New WRC report layout. Added descriptions for all the survey codes in the exported reports
- New pipe diagram creation logic for exported reports so that the customer can assign more than 5 characters to a Start & Finish manhole/node
- Fixed WinCan MSCC 4 & 5 issue where manhole clock references were reversed during survey export
- Dropbox integration now compatible with recent Dropbox website changes and future proofed for Dropbox system changes coming into effect September 2021
C550 Controller Software dvc2-22.214.171.124.zip (381 MB)
Interested in Learning More?
CUES is all about customer service. We’d love the chance to prove it to you. For innovative pipeline inspection technology for your sewer, wastewater and stormwater needs, contact us today.
Fill out the form to download our current catalog and a CUES representative will contact you promptly.
Thank you for your interest in CUES.