Instructions for CUES flexitrax C550c software updates:
This page provides software downloads for the CUES C550c controllers. It is important to use the latest software before conducting your next survey as software updates offer enhanced performance and improved stability.
Controller Software Updates are free of charge. C550 Controller Software version: dvc2-22.214.171.124.zip
Check your controller’s current software version. On the controller, select Settings > Maintenance > Software versions.
If the version above is newer than the one on your controller, follow these steps:
- Download the software update from the link below.
- Locate the downloaded file and double click on the filename or icon to extract the update file
dvc2-<n.n.n.n>.rdu where <n.n.n.n> is the controller software version.
- Copy the dvc-<n.n.n.n>.rdu file to the root of a USB memory stick.
- Power off the controller.
- Insert your USB memory stick into your controller.
- Connect the controller to the mains power supply and power on.
Caution: Always connect the controller to the mains supply before updating the software. This ensures a reliable power source.
- On your controller, select Settings > Maintenance > Software Update and follow the on‑screen instructions.
- Wait while the controller updates the software. This process may take several minutes.
Caution: Do not switch off the controller or remove the USB memory stick while the upgrade is in progress. Interrupting the upgrade may leave the controller inoperable.
- When the update is complete, the controller prompts you to restart. When the controller restarts, the update process is complete.
New Features, Enhancements and Improvements ...
- New Projects reporting allows grouping of surveys and export under project folder.
- New Zealand survey standard added.
- New MSCC3 survey standards have been added for UK and US. The US variant allows for imperial units.
- Added support for 540/550 controllers video streaming to GraniteNet WebInspect.
- Polish language support.
- Updated support for iOS and Android devices.
- Dropbox compatibility improvements.
- Joystick sensitivity improvements.
- Network related improvements.
- Updated Drum firmware v1.39 for stability improvements.
- Report format/layout improvements.
If any problems arise, please contact CUES Hardware Support at 407.550.0620.
C550 Controller Software dvc2-126.96.36.199.zip (442.7 MB)
Interested in Learning More?
CUES is all about customer service. We’d love the chance to prove it to you. For innovative pipeline inspection technology for your sewer, wastewater and stormwater needs, contact us today.
Fill out the form to download our current catalog and a CUES representative will contact you promptly.
Thank you for your interest in CUES.