Avanti Grout, CUES, and Logiball are partnering together again on March 29th-30thth, 2023, for their annual 2-Day Municipal Sewer Grout School in Tavares, Florida. Both “newbies” and veterans will actively participate in the breakout and classroom sessions. An emphasis will be placed on grouting, safety, operating the equipment, testing/ troubleshooting equipment, making sure the chemical grout mix has the right mixture, and how to determine how much grout is used per joint or lateral. No matter your level of experience, you should consider attending this grout school!
Learn about the CUES EZ Grout Panel, which is instrumental for training with minimal learning curve, accurate recording / timing for air tests, packer pressure, and injecting the grout properly. To register, please click the link or QR Code below for additional registration information.
The two-day session will present technical information on:
• Lateral and mainline Test and Seal packer operation and maintenance
• Mixing and optimizing AV-100 Acrylamide Grout performance
• Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGA grout specifications
• Live infiltration and grout sealing demos
• New grout testing and monitoring information and methods
Attendees will receive:
• Credit for (10) Professional Development Hours (PDH) certified by CIGMAT
• Safe Operating Practices Program (SOPP) certification
• Training documentation and product collateral
• Personalized Certificate of Completion
• Breakfast and lunch both days, and first evening networking event