CUES sales professionals attend over 50 shows per year domestically and worldwide.
2020 NASTT NO-DIG Show - POSTPONED
Time: 12:00am to 11:59pm
The overall No-Dig program is focused on one objective: helping you maximize your investment in trenchless technologies, services and applications. The following professionals will benefit from this conference:
- Municipalities: public works officials, construction and rehabilitation personnel, engineers, senior city staff and elected officials
- Contractors: sewer, water, gas utility, industrial, pipeline, damage prevention and safety
- Consulting Engineers: firms serving the underground infrastructure and industrial markets
- Gas/Electric Utilities: officers, managers, construction, maintenance and rehabilitation personnel
- Pipelines and Energy: officers, managers, construction and maintenance personnel for transmission pipeline construction, rehabilitation and maintenance
- Industrial Facilities: construction and maintenance personnel, engineers and environmental assessment personnel
- Damage Prevention: personnel involved in managing damage prevention and safety issues
2020 APWA Rocky Mountain Chapter Show - CANCELLED
This will be our 53rd annual conference, please join us! The dates of the conference are April 6th thru the 8th, 2020 in Pocatello, ID at the Red Lion Hotel. The Chapter is expecting an attendance of approximately 150 participants including public works professionals, contractors, exhibitors, and elected officials.