DUC Manhole Inspection Camera
A semi-autonomous, high resolution digital CCTV side scanning camera designed for detailed condition assessment.
DUC: Inspect More than 50 Manholes Per Day
- Captures and provides LIVE video, not just still images.
- Offers 2x to 3x production over traditional analog systems.
- Reduces overall operations cost per foot by more than 50%.
- Inspect 50 manholes or more per day, increasing your revenue, while reducing your expenses.
- Reduce costs and save time by prescreening pipeline conditions with CUES manhole inspection cameras.
Features & Benefits
- Allows for proactive sewer repair and replacement recommendations. The EPA has stated that proactive management of sewer assets can reduce total asset costs by 20-30%.
- Show compliance with local, state, and federal regulatory agencies; maintain compliance with CMOM and GASB 34 while establishing a solid baseline to apply for various State and Federal grants.
- Identify the most critical problems to address in your wastewater system and achieve predictive failure analysis, based on rapid, accurate, and detailed condition assessment.
- Establish a centralized system of record keeping accessible to all decision makers to assure proper, defensible spending.
- DUC ReDUCtions: overall cost of inspection per foot, such as traffic control costs, equipment maintenance, vehicle expenses, coding of observations, inspection review/viewing, reduces risk of monetary fines.
- Perform a full inspection, including condition assessment of a 400 ft pipe segment, in under 15 minutes!
- High output strobe lighting system illuminates the manhole without externally-mounted lighting.
- 3.1 megapixel high resolution camera produces unparalleled detailed images - industry leading resolution!
- Integration with CUES GraniteNet software and GIS systems provides a powerful tool for Capital Improvement Planning.
- No moving parts on the camera – simply drive the unit on a CUES wheeled or tracked transporter through multiple pipe sections for maximum efficiency.
- DUC can be retrofitted to any CUES or industry standard multi conductor truck mounted system.
Interested in Learning More?
Trust CUES, the industry leader, for all of your pipeline inspection and rehabilitation equipment needs! Please use the form to request any additional information regarding CUES products so we can help you Go the Distance.